How to Add an Aux in to the Porsche 986 Boxster



Links to Products Used: 

Comments

  1. Hi I clicked the link for the parts you used in your video but the page on Amazon wasn't found...can you help? Thank you in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.amazon.com/HQRP-Porsche-1999-2002-Traffic-CDR-220/dp/B008LBGCB6/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=Audio+aux+input+cable+for+CDR+220+radio&qid=1618963163&sr=8-5

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Robert Bailey, I tried to invest my savings into forex broker's trade during Pandemic and ever since last year December have been trying to withdraw my savings and each time i try to withdraw i'm asked to pay for fees and Tax fees, last Month june 26th i discovered that it was all scam and i have already lost $450,000 US dollar's. I was referred by my bestie who know so much about the internet and he referred me to Vitor@programmer.net, i emailed him and he asked me to get in touch on WhatsApp and i did as he instructed, after 32 hours of reaching out to Vitor Programmeri received a notification on my phone screen and it was blockchain and my funds were recovered full without stories, i am writing this because a l ot of people complain of being scammed online while trying to have there funds recovered, kindly email Vitor Programmer text him on WhatsApp +1 (519) 398-1460 and tell him that you are from Robert Bailey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, did you get noise from the speakers once installed? I installed the same bluetooth device you installed and even with the engine off, at mid & high volume I get an annoying high and low pitch noice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please everyone should be careful and stop being deceived by all these brokers and account managers, they scammed me over $500,000 of my investment capital, they kept on requesting for extra funds before a withdrawal request can be accepted and processed, in the end, I lost all my money. All efforts to reach out to their customer support desk had declined, I found it very hard to move on. God so kind I followed a broadcast that teaches on how scammed victims can recover their fund, I contacted the Email: (contact@wizardcharlesgrouphackers.com) provided for consultation, I got feedback after some hours and I was asked to provide all legal details concerning my investment, I did exactly what they instructed me to do without delay, to my greatest surprise I was able to recover my money back including my profit which my capital generated. I said I will not hold this to myself but share it to the public so that all scammed victims can get their funds back chat Them on WhatsApp (+1 (519) 398-1460)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment